You must have Transport experience to apply for this role. You will have ideally worked in online support previously. Your CV must demonstrate your ability to communicate well.
An exciting opportunity to work within a fast-growing professional online haulage company. We are looking for hard-working and motivated individuals with expert level communication skills.
We are a company in ascendancy for our industry - online pallet deliveries. We are pioneers in this sector of eCommerce and you can become a key person within our team. Allowing you to shine at what you do best with a great team of highly experienced professionals to back you all the way.
- Using our online Live Chat to interact with customers.
- Follow up phone support when necessary.
- Providing ticket support for pallet transportations.
- Dealing with collection and delivery depots over phone and software.
- Answer any queries customer may have, providing them with the relevant information.
- Dealing with other website-based enquiries.
- Build and maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Any other duties deemed within your capabilities and skill set.
- Behave in a manner that serves as an example to others with a positive attitude, values and principles within the company.
Skills & Experience
- It is essential that you have some transport experience, experience of Live Chat would be an advantage.
- Clear and well-spoken on telephone.
- Knowledge of online chat and ticket systems is required.
- Experience within the haulage industry is great if available, but not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong and confident communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Calm and patient, able to work under pressure.
- Punctual and reliable.
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,500.00 per year - Depending on experience.
Job position posted by Laura Dono.