Labelling of Goods
Please ensure your goods are clearly marked with address labels on 2 opposing sides of the pallet to ensure the goods arrive at the correct destination. Please use the facility on the booking page that allows you to print pallet labels and then securely tape your labels to the pallet.
In order to help achieve the safe and effective distribution of freight Browns Distribution will provide warning labels during the online booking process which notify staff of fragile and non stackable goods.
Palletising Goods Securely
To enable Collections of Pallets ready for Pallet Distribution and Road Transport please ensure:
- Goods are stacked on a strong Pallet
- Goods are secured are shrink wrapped (including the top) or adequately banded to the Pallet
- Pallets are clearly marked with the labels provided from our online job portal during the job entry section. These labels should be placed on both sides of the pallet. They contain all of the required information for a successful Pallet Delivery
- Pallet weight does not exceed 1250kgs*
- Dimensions do not exceed 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.29 (meters)*
* Pallets exceeding size/weight allowance can be catered for (please call our Express Freight Department for advice).